In celebration of Marriage Equality a host of luxury wedding suppliers and LGBT friendly businesses have teamed up to give you the wedding of your dreams in Tropical North Queensland!
It's easy to win
We want to see your LGBT love story! Simply create a 90 second long video showing us what makes your relationship unique. You can be as simple or creative as you like – we want to see what makes you, you!
The winner will receive:
- 2 QANTAS Business flights from any Australian capital city
- Wedding Accommodation, Ceremony and Reception Venue (Value $12,000) - Trinity Beach Palace are offering three days accommodation and use of their exclusive 6-star beachfront property for the ceremony and reception.
- Wedding Styling, Furniture and Florals (Value $15,000) - The Vintage Hire Co are offering a fully styled Beachfront Ceremony and Reception Package and a Wedding Party Floral Package. This package includes a bespoke styled Ceremony including furniture and florals, a stunning Reception including all furniture, lighting and decor, and a Wedding Party Floral Package including bouquets or boutonnieres.
- Fireworks (Value $10,000) - Xplosive Art Fireworks will provide their Platinum package including stunning flame jets for the grand entrance, elegant sparkulars for the first dance with a spectacular 8-minute aerial display creating truly memorable highlights for your special day.
- Wedding Catering (Value $8,000) - White Glove Catering Services - Dave Rogers are offering a Wedding Reception Catering Package including a five-hour cocktail-style roving food package for up to 50 people, linen, crockery, cutlery and staffing.
- Wedding Photography (Value $3,400) - Blue Sky Photography will ensure full wedding coverage including 500 digitally supplied images and a highlights reel set to your wedding song.
- Wedding Videography (Value $2,800) - Luminosity Studios will ensure full wedding coverage including highlights film and full day edited documentary.
- Entertainment (Value $2,500) - Electric Dreams DJ Bart will provide a confetti cannon for the ceremony I do’s and a 6hr DJ package with lighting.
- Photobooth Studio (Value $2,000) - Fotofun Times will provide 5hr FotoFun studio package including a fully featured professional photo studio set up at your wedding for your guest entertainment. The package also includes a personalised keepsake album & digital images, 6x4 inch prints with customised artwork of your wedding.
- Wedding Celebrant (Value $750) - Darlene Woodward Civil Celebrant is offering personalised and tailored ceremony by a qualified civil celebrant including officiating and lodgement of all legal paperwork.
- Wedding Day Transport (Value $960) - Kombis of Cairns will provide two chauffeured Kombis including transport for up to 10 people in the bridal party.
- Wedding Cake (Value $400) - Passion for Cakes will make you a beautiful wedding cake custom designed by experienced cake specialist to your colour palette, style and inspiration.
- Hair and Makeup (Value $660) - Make-up by Carly and Hair by Richard Low will ensure precision makeup application by an experienced make-up artist and a qualified professional hair stylist. You will feel at ease and confident you will look your most beautiful or handsome on your big day! Prize includes make-up and hair styling for up to three people.
- Your wedding featured in FNQ magazine
- Mini honeymoon exploring Tropical North Queensland
Submit your video with your contact details at the following link by 31 March, 2018.
View terms and conditions, here.
Meet our judges
Gay Icon Magda Szubanksi, Federal MP, the Hon. Warren Entsch, and FNQ magazine editor Jay Horne will judge the winner. Magda will announce the lucky couple in Cairns on 22 April, 2018 at the Love On The Inlet Wedding Festival in Cairns. For more information head to our Facebook page: TNQ LGBT Weddings